Core Unit - Small Mirrorless
SKU: 520-222 | FREE U.S. shipping on all orders over $50!
(You save )
- Mirrorless/DSLR Body Fit – The Mirrorless depth is ideal for mirrorless and non-gripped DSLR cameras up to 12 cm (4.7 in) tall, and the shorter depth allows for more efficient packing scenarios and leads to a lower profile with your backpack. The Mirrorless size fits cameras like the Fuji X-T4 and Sony a7 series but it can also accommodate the similar dimensions of the Canon 5D.
- Quick Side Camera Access – When oriented vertically, the Small Mirrorless Core Unit integrates seamlessly with the side access of the Explore V2 25 backpack. When oriented horizontally, it will fit perfectly in every other Shimoda backpack and roller.
- Modular Stacking – The Small Mirrorless Core Unit can be placed above or below additional Core Units to modularly increase the equipment carrying volume of a pack.
- Lightweight Water-Resistant & Multi-purpose Skin – The included Skin’s primary function is a storage case for the padded Core Units, ideal for when your gear is at home and not in use. It keeps the Core Unit sealed and dust free. Its secondary function is to use as a packing cell. A user can fill it with clothing or other common items and pack it in their backpack or carry-on roller.
- EVA Protective Shell and Dividers – Walls and dividers are constructed with EVA which ensures much greater protection than cheaper PE foams used in most camera bags. With EVA we have greater control over the density and quality of materials used to protect your gear. It also means our walls can be thinner and use less internal volume while still providing superior protection.
The Small Mirrorless Core Unit provides shockproof protection for Mirrorless, SLR and DSLR cameras and lenses, and it ensures a user never carries more padding and weight than necessary. It can be oriented vertically to integrate seamlessly with the side access of the Explore V2 25 backpack. When oriented horizontally, the Core Unit will fit perfectly in every other Shimoda backpack and roller. It includes all the popular features of our Core Unit system, including EVA laminated dividers and sidewalls, a lightweight and versatile removable skin, and an aluminum frame to add extra rigidity and support. The Mirrorless depth is ideal for mirrorless and non-gripped DSLR cameras up to 12 cm (4.7 in) tall along with lenses as long as a 70-200mm 2.8.
- 5 Years
- 1lb / 0.49kg
- Outside Dimensions (in):
- 9.4W x 11.4H x 5.1D in.
- Outside Dimensions (cm):
- 24W x 29H x 13D cm
- Inside Dimensions (in):
- 8.7W x 10.6H x 4.7D in.
- Inside Dimensions (cm):
- 22W x 27H x 12D cm