Version 2 of the Shimoda Carry-On Roller comes in our new and highly requested Black colorway. The new improvements deliver a more efficient travel experience on the go or while patiently waiting for your next departure. Newly designed pockets provide quick access to your mobile phone and passport while also being useable for carrying tripods and packing water bottles. The new features compliment an already premium product that is Carry-On compatible on most international flights and works with our modular Core Unit system. The roller holds up to Large DSLR Core Unit.
- International Carry-On Friendly - Our roller is sized to meet most airline carry-on requirements. Since carry-on dimensions vary by airplane size and style, and regulations are always changing, we recommend checking with your airline before flight. The Carry-On roller will ensure your gear makes it on board safely (with you) and remains protected from not only bumps but also from dishonest strangers.
- Uniquely Modular - The Carry-On Roller is designed to work seamlessly with the rest of the Shimoda system’s backpacks, Core Units and Accessory Cases. There is no other bag system that enables an entire cine camera system to be transferred from a roller to a backpack in seconds.
- Doctor-Bag Style Opening - The roller has a single YKK zipper running down the middle, and when unzipped, the opening retracts and exposes the main compartment. It is very practical for accessing gear when shooting out of the roller, as well as for packing and unpacking. The doctor opening allows the bag to maintain a small footprint whether open or closed, unlike a traditional luggage door-style opening that doubles a case’s footprint when opened.
- Side Panel Pockets - Each side of the bag features a full-length zippered pocket. One side is fitted with a travel document and phone sleeve and the other side fits larger accessories like a water bottle. Both sides have a compression strap so you can hold a medium-sized tripod if needed.
- Carbonate-Coated, Water-Repellant Materials - Our Carry-On Roller shares the same lightweight, water-resistant, Carbonate PU-coated ripstop nylon as our backpack line. This ensures the same reliable and consistent quality and performance for both travel and mountain scenarios. They also make a handsome match when traveling.